Queanbeyan Conservatorium of Music
Students from the Opera School at the Queanbeyan "Con" perform two
short operas each year at the Queanbeyan opera house, a local
landmark which some people claim was the model for another famous
Tickets to these performances are highly sought after amongst the
culturally sophisticated citizens.
Tickets are sold from the Conservatorium web site, and the eMails
generated are automatically processed by the school's sellEbit
- An Email is sent to the purchaser telling them to collect
their tickets on the night.
- A receipt is sent.
- A "stock level" is maintained for the available sets.
Every day voice students go through the new orders in the list
displayed by sellEbit and:
- Put the best tickets available into a named envelope for
collection on the night
- Set the order status so it disappears from the curent orders
- Change the web site when available tickets numbers are low.
A month before each performance sellEbit is used to send a
promotional Email is sent to everyone who bought tickets for the